Kombucha is an age-old fermented tea that is as unique as the brewer that brews it. At MotherLove our focus is making a drink that’s as good for your inside as it is for our outside world. Each bottle is brewed exclusively with organic teas and herbs to produce a light and refreshing taste. The quality and diversity of bacteria in your gut play a big role in overall health. One of the best ways to make it a happy environment is to eat and drink a variety of fermented foods like kombucha and kefir. This ferment tastes delicious.
Can't select your favourite flavour? That's because it's out of stock for now, but check back again soon!
Blue Alchemy - Not your average algae. Packed with kombucha’s naturally occurring B vitamins, lime rind, and the seriously rich in B12 blue-green algae, you can consider your immune system boosted.
Holy Hibiscus - This calming herbal blend of holy basil, hibiscus and rose make for a drink that’s high in antioxidants and tastes as good as it sounds.
Just Ginger - What do you get when you add ginger to kombucha? A tummy tonic times two. Freshly juiced ginger adds an anti-inflammatory boost and a light, refreshing taste to this sparkling probiotic tea.
Lavender Lemonade - Lavender buds add a sophisticated twist to this sparkling probiotic tea. And who doesn’t like lemonade?!
Ingredients + Benefits
Ingredients: filtered water, *black and green tea, *kombucha culture, *cane sugar, blue spirulina, *lime rind
- Lime Rind: helps to increase focus, contains immune-boosting vitamin C, Contains phytochemical limonene which helps improve heartburn
- Blue Spirulina: Increases energy, antioxidant, supports cellular protection and healthy inflammation response after exercise
Ingredients: filtered water, *black and green tea, *kombucha culture, *cane sugar, *rose, *hibiscus, *tulsi, vanilla
- Rose: considered to be a mood enhancer, anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant
- Hibiscus: contains vitamin C, supports a healthy liver function and is an antioxidant
- Tulsi: an adaptogen, can counteract the effects of stress in the body and balance hormone levels
- Vanilla: can have a calming effect and is an antioxidant
Ingredients: filtered water, *black and green tea, *kombucha culture, *cane sugar, *ginger juice
- Ginger: stokes the digestive fire and increases circulation of the blood
Ingredients: filtered water, *black and green tea, *kombucha culture, *cane sugar, *lemon juice, *lavender
- Lemon juice: detoxifying, alkalizing and aids in digestion
- Lavender: nerve-calming (relaxing), aids in blood sugar balance