Kombucha is an age-old fermented tea that is as unique as the brewer that brews it. At MotherLove our focus is making a drink that’s as good for your inside as it is for our outside world. Each bottle is brewed exclusively with organic teas and herbs to produce a light and refreshing taste. The quality and diversity of bacteria in your gut play a big role in overall health. One of the best ways to make it a happy environment is to eat and drink a variety of fermented foods like kombucha and kefir. This ferment tastes delicious.
Pick one flavour for 12 bottles of the same brew, or make a combo with the Mixed Case option to include 12 of any Kombucha or Water Kefir flavour.
Can't select your favourite flavour? That's because it's out of stock for now, but check back again soon!
Blue Alchemy - Not your average algae. Packed with kombucha’s naturally occurring B vitamins, lime rind, and the seriously rich in B12 blue-green algae, you can consider your immune system boosted.
Holy Hibiscus - This calming herbal blend of holy basil, hibiscus and rose make for a drink that’s high in antioxidants and tastes as good as it sounds.
Just Ginger - What do you get when you add ginger to kombucha? A tummy tonic times two. Freshly juiced ginger adds an anti-inflammatory boost and a light, refreshing taste to this sparkling probiotic tea.
Lavender Lemonade - Lavender buds and butterfly pea flower add a sophisticated twist to this sparkling probiotic tea. Butterfly pea flower gives this brew its beautiful hue and has a list of benefits as deep as its colour. And who doesn’t like lemonade?!
Mixed Case - Can't decide? We'll select a variety of Kombucha and Water Kefir flavours so you can find your new favourite.
Ingredients + Benefits
Ingredients: filtered water, *black and green tea, *kombucha culture, *cane sugar, blue spirulina, *lime rind
- Lime Rind: helps to increase focus, contains immune-boosting vitamin C, Contains phytochemical limonene which helps improve heartburn
- Blue Spirulina: Increases energy, antioxidant, supports cellular protection and healthy inflammation response after exercise
Ingredients: filtered water, *black and green tea, *kombucha culture, *cane sugar, *rose, *hibiscus, *tulsi, vanilla
- Rose: considered to be a mood enhancer, anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant
- Hibiscus: contains vitamin C, supports a healthy liver function and is an antioxidant
- Tulsi: an adaptogen, can counteract the effects of stress in the body and balance hormone levels
- Vanilla: can have a calming effect and is an antioxidant
Ingredients: filtered water, *black and green tea, *kombucha culture, *cane sugar, *ginger juice
- Ginger: stokes the digestive fire and increases circulation of the blood
Ingredients: filtered water, *black and green tea, *kombucha culture, *cane sugar, *lemon juice, *lavender, *butterfly pea flower
- Lemon juice: detoxifying, alkalizing and aids in digestion
- Lavender: nerve-calming (relaxing), aids in blood sugar balance
- Butterfly Pea Flower: not only creates a beautiful purple colour but is considered a brain booster, an aphrodisiac and can help calm the nervous system